a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.
a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.
- I am not wired socially the way most people are (I’m NeuroAtypical)
Neuroatypical refers to people whose neurological structure or function doesn’t fit what the medical community defines as “normal”
- My IQ falls within the top 10% of the population (intellectually, the percentage of people I feel I can comfortably relate to is small)
- Men who don’t even remotely meet the requirements I’ve spelled out (age, experience, appearance) message me to tell me they’re exactly what I’m looking for. (Did you not READ my profile? Did you think I was joking? Here’s your sign….)
- The majority of men who advertise as bulls are straight; the very thought of physical contact with another man, (unless it is incidental to something like DP or DV, of course), squicks them out
verb: squick; 3rd person present: squicks; gerund or present participle: squicking; past tense: squicked; past participle: squicked
cause (someone) to feel intense disgust.
“we get that bodily fluids can squick people out“
- Of those who are not squicked (or who identify as bisexual), many are still far too aggressively ‘Dommish’ for my taste (No, I really don’t want to choke on your cock. Or call you ‘Sir’. Buh-bye)
- Of those who are either non-squicked or bisexual, and not aggressive, many are not intellectually stimulating. At all. Not even in text. (Yes, I am a grammar and spelling queen…you should at least be able to get those two things right)
I am telling myself to try to find the humor in the situation, because….well, in a way, it is almost so funny as to be sad. When it comes right down to it, I am searching for a needle in a haystack, and not just any needle, a very specialized one, that only takes a special kind of thread…
Yeah….this search is going to take a while.